Saturday, May 18, 2013

Recap: When I fell off of Gal

I think the last post I did was around last summer before school so here`s a little bit of my life up until now-ish. (If you have me on fb most of these may have been seen already.)

2012 

I had colorful hair.




I fell in rabu  (probably won`t go into detail about it here) and found big food.


At some point my everyday look declined and my sister told me I looked like a boy 


2013

In January, my dad sent for me to come to Atlanta. 

My hair for the trip.
Sadly it was unusually cold, rainy and gross so I didn`t get to go out and see much but here`s some stuff from then.








THIS DRESS THOUGH.


I ended up getting something similar that I`m sure will pop up in future posts.

For my birthday in January I just had a simple Spa date with my family and a few family friends.


I saw my first Aesop Rock concert with mi amor in March










Can`t really see it but they chopped this kids hair off  
I found a video of it on youtube 


And some other random picture I took at a restaurant I went to.





2 comments:

Tudz said...

I loove your braids in the first photo

And omg so jealous you saw Aesop Rock - he hardly comes to the UK lol

☆。Kira*Kira。☆ said...

Thanks Pseudo*Kid!!!

It was a very pleasant surprise, I didn`t know he toured much at all but hopefully he keeps it up and goes to the UK too!!!