Saturday, May 18, 2013

Now: still alive and somewhat active...I think...

It seems a lot has changed but at the same time not much at all so I`m not sure what to blog about these days. I still drool over pictures of other Gals but as for myself the lifestyle has been put on hold until I straighten some things out. I do miss it and try to do make up every now and then but I`m always too caught up in things to really document it so I`ll randomly put up some pictures I have.

School kept me super busy as it always has and really came first this year. This was pretty much my typical everyday look.  I didn`t even wear makeup most days.


a little liner here

At some point I missed Gal so much, a lot of my class projects turned into Gal-related things.



And I made a new logo for here and my Gal stuff since my last one was found images.

My final for broadcast design also ended up being a promotional piece on my Gal routine but because it needs a lot of work be on the lookout for it in the future.  The first day the person helping me filming forgot the camera charger and the battery died right after foundation so I finished my face.



Then I decided to be silly


I redid the look again the second day of filming with the same wig but later decided to see what it would look like with a wig I made a long time ago but never got to style.





I`m also part of the Midwest circle Gal*luxy.  Sadly, I` m not one of the most active members but I`m working on trying to be so please support us!!!


I`m still really trying to take more time to better myself so I probably still won`t post here much.  Maybe months of old photo-spam will pop up here every now and again.

On a closing note, I noticed I gained a few new followers here over the past few months despite being inactive (so sorry). Whether you all are old or new to Gal, interested in the style or whatever the case may be,  I hope you end up on the lighter side of the comm.  Keep on experimenting,  don`t let criticism destroy or hinder you and don`t be afraid to reach out to other Gal`s!!!

Take Care

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you're back and I love the logo you made, its super cute!I also like your natural hair, I wish more gals would take pictures with it sometimes >__<

Maybe you could talk about that or maybe do some product reviews if you don't know what to post because I really like your blog LOL.

Tudz said...

You have great skin!

That blond(ish) wig is lovely

☆。Kira*Kira。☆ said...

Awww thank you so much Momo!!!! I don`t think I`m at a level to talk about natural hair yet but I`ll try to talk a little bit about it and maybe document some things I do better. ^^

Pseudo*Kid that makes me so happy!!! My skin has always been a great struggle to maintain >~< I didn`t think I could pull off blonde either X3

Panty Buns said...

You look absolutely fabulous in the photos above...
very pretty and very attractive.
I hope the last decade has treated you well and that you will return to blogging here!

https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/